Tuesday 12 July 2011

Part 2 of my three video techniques card-Colouring a grey animal (Tatty Teddy) with Promarkers

Hi,

Carrying on from my last post,which was the first part of my three part video techniques card. This video is concentrating on the main image of the card, which is a stamped Tatty Teddy image (of course the stamp was free with a magazine...lol) and the ink is Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Sorry fo the delay in posting this video. I had problems uploading it, but hopefully it works this time :/

I'm sure crafters have many different techniques using their Promarkers. This is just what I find works best for me at the moment, as I am always changing the way do things.

Because of the length of this video I have had to post it in two parts

Part 1




Part 2

 
Thanks for joining me

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx