Sunday 3 July 2011

Part 1 of my three video techniques cardHow to emboss a piece of card that is larger than your embossing folder..

Hiya crafters!!


Sorry I've not posted for a little while guys. Had lots of family and personal stuff to take care of, but here I am and raring to go.

The last few days I have been busy making some videos to post here and now I'm in the midst of completing the finished cards. So hopefully by the end of next week I will have lots of things to post, in the coming weeks, for you all.


This first video has been made especially for Clare, as I know how frustrating this particular technique was when I first starting using it. I hope it helps Clare :)



There will be two other technique videos before I post the finished card I used this embossed piece of card on (to be honest the card isn't finished yet anyway...lol)

I hope you enjoy the video and I hope it helps in some way. 
By no means am I an expert, far from it, but if anybody would like me to make a video of a particular technique, please do not hesitate to ask and if I possibly can, I will try and help.

Thanks for visiting my blog x

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx