Wednesday 25 September 2013

Colouring with alcohol pens - Part 2 - Hair

Hiya crafty friends,

Part 1 - Last weeks finished dress
Welcome to my Clare Curd Crafts DT day and Part 2 of the Colouring with alcohol pens videos.

Last week I shown you Part 1, where I coloured Gorjuss' dress.

This week I will be colouring her hair, which isn't my strongest point...still need lots of practice but I'm quite pleased how it came out.

I decided instead of black hair I would colour her hair brown/auburn. I wish my hair was that colour...lol :)

 The colours I have used this week are:




Hair

Caramel
Eb2 (169) Skin Tones
Vanilla

Satin
FS1 (26) Pastels
Walnut


So, now on to the video




Be sure to pop in next week when I will be showing my skin coloring and the finishing touches.
See you then!


Project ingredient




4 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! and I love the gorjuss girls, you can see so many of them on my blog (just look on the right hand side to find the labels). Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous thank you for the tutorial xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, thanks for the tut!
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx