Thursday 5 April 2012

My love affair with my Stampin' Up goodies - Part 2...

Hiya Crafty friends,

Well  I finally had a chance to play with my new Stampin' Up Goodies...yay!!! And as Easter is just around the corner I though I'd make some Easter themed goodies for some of my family.

After seeing our lovely demonstrator, Shirley, use one, one of the things I was lucky to get with my hostess pounds was the Petal Cone Die...don't you just love surprise freebies :)

I have just made the 'as it comes' cone, but I have just been looking at Pinterest and there is some great ideas of other things you can do with it. I am so glad I got it now :)

The first two 'cones' are for my Gran and Great Auntie, and I'm going to fill them with sugar-free goodies.



Supplies:
Stampin' Up Petal Cone Die
Stampin' Up Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
Embossing folder
Xcut Scallop Circle Punch - small and medium
Oval punch
Blue and cream card
Foam pads
Clear buttons
Gems






Supplies:
Stampin' Up Petal Cone Die
Stampin' Up Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
Stampin' Up Freash Vintage Stamp set (free Sale-a-bration set)
Stampin' Up Old Olive Ink
Xcut Scallop Circle Punch - small and medium
Oval punch
Blue and cream card
Foam pads
Gems


The next thing I made was an idea I got from YouTube, and just had to make them as they are soooo cute. They are for my nephews (I know one of them is a 'bit too old' for a carrot...lol... but ah well, I think he will be a bit more interested in the chocolate inside anyway...lol...and it gave m an excuse to make a couple)





Supplies:
Stampin' Up Petal Cone Die


Oval punch
Stampin' Up Old Olive Ink
Dotted embossing folder
Orange and green card

Happy crafting and inky fingers
Click here for more graphics and gifs!xx

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Love the soft colour combo on the first one especially x kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Debbie this are great! Love the baskets and the carrots are brilliant!

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea, instead of the 'run-of-the-mill' egg shaped novelties. Love the colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely and sweet little treat boxes. Love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow they are amazing you should be very proud of yourself huni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are fabulous 1st one is my fav. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look beautiful, love the colors too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects Debbi well done the colours are beautiful.
    Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx