Tuesday 3 April 2012

MARCH CHALLENGE WINNERS!!!

Hiya crafty friends,

Once again we had some stunning entries into our challenge, which last month was ‘Clean and Simple’. It really is such a hard job to pick winners with all the gorgeous entries.
Thank you for for entering and visiting the Cards Galore Blog, but, without further ado, I now have to go in to my award ceremony mode…lol! Smile
And the winners are:
1st Place
and the winner of the prize from our wonderful sponsor for last months challenge,

which is three items of your choice from Squigglefly's shop!!
(Barbara, could you email me your address, so I can pass it on to Squigglefly…thanks x)

22. Barbara [2]
Barbara


2nd Place
11. susan lowrie  [a]
Susan Lowrie



3rd Place
9. Lindsay
Lindsey

Happy crafting
Debbi x

11 comments:

  1. Whoohoo, thank you so much, it's the first time I've won anything.....mind you I hardly enter challenges as there is soooooooooo much other talent out there :) :)......Much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations everyone your cards are lovely. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me in the top 3 =) really brightened up my day, congrats to everyone, Barbara's card is stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am over the moon , thank you so much , i really enjoyed playing along....

    Thank you again ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards. Deserved winners!

    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards, congratulations to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done everyone, all the cards are stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations girls! All fabulous cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the cards are winners :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx