Monday 16 January 2012

Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge

Hiya crafty friends,

Well, it's time again this week for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge. This weeks theme is:

Monochrome
a project simply using only two colours, one base colour and one other colour.
All the information on ow to enter will be found here Crafty Bloggers Network

When I first heard that this was the theme, I thought to myself ...'Oh, that's a nice easy one'. How wrong could I have been! For some reason my crafting mojo was just not firing for this one and took me such a long time to finally make this card. That will teach me not to get too comfortable...lol :)




Card ingredient
  • Black Card
  • White Card
  • Pattern Paper (Docraft's Papermania Capsule Collection - Mono Paper Pack)
  • Flower punch (Docraft's Papermania 1.6cm mini punch - Lotus Flower)
  • Button Die (Stampin' Up)
  • Stick on Pearls
Happy crafting



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx