Wednesday 16 October 2013

Pillow Gift Box

Hiya crafty friends,

It's Wednesday! So that means it my DT day with Clare Curd Crafts.

This week I got my fingers inky making a pillow gift box. With Christmas just around the corner, I think I will be making a few more of these in the coming weeks.


I cut my pillow box from white card


Using paper from the Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two Patterned Paper Mini Deck, I cut some inlays for the front, back and sides of the box. Which I then coloured with some Victorian Velvet Distress Ink to give a aged look





 I also cut some pieces to make a bow.








Once  the ink was dry on the patterned paper, I adhere them to the box.








I attached the straps the to bow



And then I placed it onto the box (I didn't stick it to the box, so it was removable)


On one of the straps I added some slits so the bow could taken off easily.


As a finishing touch, I used the Paula Pascual Stamps - Circle Tags set to make a tag.





Thanks for popping in.
See you next week




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pillow Box, love this, so warm. great tutorial on how this has been achieved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictorial guide and I like the end result as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sweetie, I really like how you've used lots of photo's to explain x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx