Wednesday 5 September 2012

Guest blogger - Emma Collin, Manager of Docrafts Creativity Club

Hiya Crafty friends,
We have a very special guest blogger today. Emma Collins, Manager of Docrafts Creativity Club. Telling us all about hosting Creativity club TV. Over to you Emma...





"Creativity TV is so much fun! It’s hard work – there’s lights in the studio that make your make-up melt and there’s several re-takes on things that go wrong (or I start laughing when I shouldn’t) which makes the day go on forever. You are on your feet all day and there’s a lot of work that has to be done before we even start filming (it all sounds just awful right?) BUT do I enjoy it? No question about it! It’s one of the most fun and energetic things I do in my job and I’m very grateful to have been given the opportunity to host Creativity TV for the docraftsCreativity Club.

If you haven’t watched the show before or if you haven’t heard about Creativity TV then 1. Where have you been? And 2, it’s pretty amazing so pop along to docrafts.com and watch it! Okay so here is a quick summary all about Creativity TV...

I host the show and invite guests to come along and show a really creative technique to use in our paper crafting! We have recently changed the format of the show, so when you watch them in September you will see me ask questions and play with product (well I do what the designer tells me!). It really is inspiring and fun to watch so please tune in when you can, and please send me your crafty questions so I can read them out on the show! tv@docrafts.com. There are currently over 130 episodes in the TV hub available to watch so don’t worry if you think you have missed out so far... you can catch up!



I look forward to seeing more of you join our fab Creativity community. Find out more herewww.docrafts.com/creativityclub"

2 comments:

  1. I have fond of craft... i am sure i will learn new crafting things from your blog !!!Melbourne florist

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a member of the creativity club , but i realy dont use it enough

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx