Sunday, 9 September 2012

Getting creative with downloads

Hiya crafty friends,

Well, I've been at it again. I saw this collection on Docrafts Creativity Clubs exclusive downloads, and totally fell in love with it. It's so delicate and I love the subtle colours.

I cut the backgrounds with Spellbinders Labels one, decoupaged the cute little birds and some of the flowers. I edged the panel, which I punched with one of my Martha Stewart punches, by pleating some gorgeous sage green ribbon that I pinched off my mum (thanks mum xxx) 

I think I will definitely be using this download again :)







17 comments:

  1. ah wow that is really sweet. I do love the colours, they are real girly and pretty. well done hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. I love this download and what you have done with it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Debbi, love the delicate colours too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait till you see my card on Tuesday I have used this paper too. This is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the birds they are too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card . Lovely soft tones xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Debbie, I love the gorgeous colours and the birds looks so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, love the subtle colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty card, lovely colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful combination of imagery and color. A really pretty card and I love those sweet birds. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats adorable Debbi that download is one of the best I think and you have made it come to life...Lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx