Thursday, 3 May 2012
Meet the design team - Say hi to Rachael
1. Tell us a bit about yourself...
I'm 32 and married I have been with my partner for 16 years and we have a beautiful 15 year old daughter named Bethany. I work full time and craft whenever I can, however not as much as I'd like. My other interests are in spiritaulity and divination tools such as Tarot & Angel cards. I'm also studying Reflexology and Aromatherapy in my spare time.
2. How long have you been crafting for and how did you become a crafter?
I have been crafting since August 2011 and before then I would never have thought I would be on any Design teams. I got into crafting after I booked a card making class for me and my daughter I am hooked now.
4. What is your favourite craft to do?
I love making cards, however I'm willing to give anything a go.
5. Do you work in the craft industry?
No, but I would love to work in the Craft Industry someday.
6. What is you favourite craft technique?
I love stamping and colouring the images with my promarkers.
7. Who is your favourite crafter and why?
My favourite crafter is Tim Holtz, I love all the distressed vintage designs he does and love all his stamps and distressed inks.
8. Why did you want to become a Design Team member?
I feel so privileged to be on Cards Galore fantastic design team. For me it is a way to challenge myself and to see what I can create using different techniques. To showcase my work, meet new people and share interests.