Tuesday 15 May 2012

Dies to die for - Creativity Club Prompt #13

Today's blog prompt is to write about your favourite craft product.
It would be great to show us a few cards that you have made using your favourite product too!


Hiya crafty friends,


Hmmmm, my favourite craft product...there are so many!!! 





Though I do love die cutting and embossing, and thanks to my lovely family and a birthday, I am now a proud new owner of a Spellbinder Grand Calibur. I love how versatile it is and has enabled me to do even the simplest things I have wanted to do, but haven't been able to i.e. embossing a flap of an envelope







For this project I used the Grand Nestibilities - Grand Label One





Some of my favourite dies and embossing folder I use regularly are:







From Drop Box

1 comment:

  1. I agree about Nestie Label 1, it's the one I use most often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx