Friday 13 January 2012

I think I'm getting a little closer :)

Hi crafty friends,

I quick post today...

I blogged yesterday about Vix's Promarker tutorials. Well, I have done the first tutorial and I had my first proper attempt at colouring hair and I don't think I did toooooo bad for my first attempt. I think a couple of areas need to be blended a bit more, but I am happy. I have finally done hair!!!!!!!!! I am definitely going to be practising this more an and there is a few more 'red hair' combinations I have finished yet.

I'm looking forward to more tutorials. So, over time, you will gradually see this little Izzie character getting more colourful with each tutorial :)

Red Hair

Highlights (need to practice this one a bit more)

Light ginger

Happy crafting

13 comments:

  1. Looks great to me I really struggle with hair

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! x I struggle with hair too, that why I decided to follow these tutorials xxx

      Delete
  2. it is really good - far better than I could do! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbi x I'd do Vix's tutorial if I was you. I couldn't do it either, but she explains it really clearly, step-by-step xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks great, never thought to do red hair but this definatly try now though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I think you've done a great job with these they look brilliant, I will check out vix tutorials thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you x I would definitely recommend it! I've seen her work first hand and she's really good

      Delete
  5. I think these are fantastic. The highlights are fab! I might have to check out these tutorials. Do you have a link / info? xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo Denise xx The link for the hair is http://vixykins.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-promarker-tutorials-1-red-hair.html. She has also posted a tutorial for Jeans, which is worth a look too. xx

      Delete
  6. Doing great Debbi, you're packing out the highlights well. BTW don't know how local u are i assume pretty close, we have a monthly craft group on a Sunday called padgate crafters, im there with me pens lol! Drop me an email if u want details, its next to padgate station and on 11-5, i think next one is 22nd, u just bring whatever, no agenda. Cost depends on numbers but usually between 2-4 quid. My email is vixykins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix's!!! It's because of your great tutorials, because I couldn't do it before then :) I'll email you xxxx

      Delete
  7. I saw your comment on Vixykins blog about this creation.. you did a fantastically amazing job.. Well done sweetie...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx