Thursday 1 December 2011

Workshop - Christmas gifts

Hiya Crafty Friends,

Lots of posts from me this week. You are going to be sick of the sight of me soon :)

Well, I went to my Christmas gifts workshop and have LOTS to share with you, as it was a packed session making loads of Christmas gift goodies.

And with no further ado, here we go...

Firstly, we had a quick sweet jar make. It was filled with chocolates, but the wrappers were reflecting too much in the photographs...honestly :) I was really glad I had the opportunity to use some Waltzing Mouse stamps, as I have owwed and ahhhed over their website for a long time, but not had he pennies to buy any to add to my collection. And I love this cute sentiment :)



Next was the pamper pack, which I love! I had never made one of these before and loved learning some new techniques. This was the longest to make, but was really fun to do :)









Next was the turn for the boys (well, girls as well. I have two older brothers and I'm the only one who loves football with my dad). Firstly, and importantly, I picked the colour I wanted (being a Manchester City fan, it HAD to be blue :) ) We made the bag, tag and the keyring and had some other footy goodies to put in the bag too.





The next make was transferring a stamped image to a candle. I had heard of it but had never given it a go and was surprised just how easy it was to do and I LOVED it. I've got some grease-proof paper already Shirley :). There are going to be a couple of these made this Christmas :) Oops, hope no-one I am making one of these for is reading this...lol!



Next was a canvas calender, which yet again was something I had never done before and it was really enjoyable to make.



And last but not least, as we had a little time left, we made a fabric flower brooch with material flowers cut on the Bigshot.  




Phew, that was a long post wasn't it :) It was thoroughly enjoyable to make each and everyone, and I am enjoying the workshops more and more each time I go. And what's more it is helping me with my Social Phobia, which I why I stared going in the first place. So good news all round!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas crafting too.

Happy crafting and sticky fingers



1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the workshop - the items look really good in the piccies. Can't wait to see the candles you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx