Well, here's news on my Thursday workshop. Which was a Stampin' Up Holly Berry Bouquet kit session. There was lots of goodies in this kit to play with, which consisted of:
- 12 sheets of 6x6 Holly Berry Bouquet Speciality designer series paper
- 6 A6 Chocolate Chip card blanks
- 6 A6 Cherry Cobbler card blanks
- 12 C6 envelopes
- 2 A4 sheets of Very Vanilla card stock
- 1 A4 sheet of Chocolate Chip card stock
- 1 A4 sheet of Cherry Cobbler card stock
- 1 A4 sheet of Wild Wasabi card stock
- 3 different types of co-ordinating ribbon
- co-ordinating brads
- 100 Stampin' Dimensionals
- OPTIONAL Pines & Poinsettias stamp set (Which I did treat myself to, as I fell in love with it)
I was quite nervous going to this one, as I knew there was going to be a few people there that I didn't know (bloody Social Phobia! Never makes anything easy). So I prepared myself, held my breath and went (with the help of my fantastic mum, who comes along with me). I was apprehensive, but the ladies there where lovely! And so funny too :) I was taken a back a bit when I realised that it wasn't a tutor led session, as this was the first time I had done one of these. We had some examples, but it basically what ever you wanted to do and have use of all the tools etc. Well, this is a Social Phobics worst nightmare... making something from your own head, in front of people (I don't know) and them watching...eeeeeek! I was stumped :/ But them decided I will have a go at some of the examples, so I set off. I did copy the example Shirley had done, but decided to change them slightly so they weren't complete copies.
I don't think they are the best cards I've ever made, but with everything that was going on I am quite pleased with them :)
I have another workshop which has been moved to this Tuesday, which is Christmas gift...Woo!Hoo! So I will be back next week with some more workshop news.