Wednesday 30 November 2011

Stampin' Up workshop - Holly Berry Bouquet kit

Hi Crafty Friends,


Well, here's news on my Thursday workshop. Which was a Stampin' Up Holly Berry Bouquet kit session. There was lots of goodies in this kit to play with, which consisted of:

  • 12 sheets of 6x6 Holly Berry Bouquet Speciality designer series paper 
  • 6 A6 Chocolate Chip card blanks 
  • 6 A6 Cherry Cobbler card blanks 
  • 12 C6 envelopes 
  • 2 A4 sheets of Very Vanilla card stock 
  • 1 A4 sheet of Chocolate Chip card stock 
  • 1 A4 sheet of Cherry Cobbler card stock 
  • 1 A4 sheet of Wild Wasabi card stock 
  • 3 different types of co-ordinating ribbon 
  • co-ordinating brads 
  • 100 Stampin' Dimensionals 
  • OPTIONAL Pines & Poinsettias stamp set (Which I did treat myself to, as I fell in love with it)
Papers

Stamps

I was quite nervous going to this one, as I knew there was going to be a few people there that I didn't know (bloody Social Phobia! Never makes anything easy). So I prepared myself, held my breath and went (with the help of my fantastic mum, who comes along with me). I was apprehensive, but the ladies there where lovely! And so funny too :) I was taken a back a bit when I realised that it wasn't a tutor led session, as this was the first time I had done one of these.  We had some examples, but it basically what ever you wanted to do and have use of all the tools etc. Well, this is a Social Phobics worst nightmare... making something  from your own head, in front of people (I don't know) and them watching...eeeeeek! I was stumped :/ But them decided I will have a go at some of the examples, so I set off. I did copy the example Shirley had done, but decided to change them slightly so they weren't complete copies.

I don't think they are the best cards I've ever made, but with everything that was going on I am quite pleased with them :)








I have another workshop which has been moved to this Tuesday, which is Christmas gift...Woo!Hoo! So I will be back next week with some more workshop news.

Happy Crafting




2 comments:

  1. Well I think your cards look lovely!! And you coped admirably - I'm sure none of the others realised you have social phobia. I look forward to seeing what you did with the rest of the kit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx