Tuesday 1 November 2011

First ever card stall

Hiya crafty friends,

Well, very nervously, I did my very first card stall at the weekend. I had only ever made cards for a hobby and for pleasure, but a friend invited me along to a Halloween Party where she was also holding a stall too. With a lot of apprehension I said yes...eeek!

What made this a bigger achievement for me, is that I suffer from Social Phobia, which I am working hard to overcome at the moment, so I decided to use this opportunity as a challenge on my long road to hopefully overcoming it. So I held my breath, grasps the bull by the horns and I did it!!! And I still can't believe it :)



I didn't sell masses of stuff, but the little I did sell, I was really please with as it has given me the opportunity to buy a couple of new crafty items...which is always worth it :)

Here's a little peak at some of my cards I made for it.


My favourites being:





These were made with the very cute Humphrey's Corner Christmas stamp (and your guessed it. It was free on a magazine), which I coloured in with Promarkers, with I am loving at the moment.

Happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx