Thursday 10 November 2011

Exciting News!!!!


Hi crafty friends,

Just a quick post tonight, as I have some exciting news to share with you all... I have won The Crafty Bloggers Network's very first card challenge :) ...*SQUEAL* I have never won anything before, so was totally shocked.

The theme was 'Clean and Simple', and this was the card I entered (I have to admit I have a bit of a soft spot for Tatty Teddy)


AND if that wasn't all... I have even bigger news:

I have been asked to join their design team!!!!! OMG...I was, and still am, totally shocked...it was totally unexpected, but I am very appreciative of their faith in my work. I hope I can do you justice.

Thank You!!!!

Happy Crafting

PS I will post news about my first workshop tomorrow :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx