Saturday 10 September 2011

Apologies...

Hiya crafters,

Firstly, I am so sorry I've not posted for a while *blush*. It has been all go in my world at the moment, it has been hard to fit everything in, but of course I made sure I had time for my crafting :) and here are some of my latest experiments and cards. I have wanted to practice with my Promarkers for a while now so, when I have had time I have been practising. This is my latests with (you guessed it, my free stamp from a magazine...lol) and I have to admit, I am really pleased how it came out :)


It was also my lovely nephews birthday, not that long ago, and I've always loved Lili of the Valley stamp from a far for a while, but recently I had the opportunity to buy a few and just had to use this one :)


Well, guys...I hope you have been enjoying your crafting and are you like me and planing Christmas cards now? OMG...the C word...eeek! :O

Here's a little sneak peek of what is coming up...



I have some really great news to tell too, but I will save that until next time.

Happy crafting everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx