Saturday 11 June 2011

Father's Day/Male Cards...

Hi Crafty friends,

Well, this months card swap theme has been sent to me, which is 'Boys to men'. And what with Father's Day being just round the corner, I thought it would be a good opportunity to make some Male Cards. Which you know is something we all have trouble with for some reason. Well, after some time head scratching here are the cards I came up with, and I have to add, I really enjoyed making them. The last one is for my dad, who is the best in the world. But I'm biased


Click thumbnail for larger picture

  Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com



Click thumbnail for larger picture
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com 



Click thumbnail to see bigger picture

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Happy Crafting




1 comment:

  1. These are stunning, great inspiration and well made x Thanks hun, Dawn Heald

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx