Saturday 3 February 2018

Flower Power

Hi crafty friends,


I love making paper flowers, but, for some reason don't get to do it that often, so I was really excited to get the new Charisma Watercolour Hepatica dies to play with. I certainly did a little happy dance.

Lately I've been collecting flower shaping tools from here, there and everywhere, which really helped to shape the flowers. I'm sure it's no great secret to you all, but the tools are actually made for sugar-crafting and they do a great job with paper flowers. My shaping mat is from one of my See D's stamping sets and is perfect for the job. The bonus is I got them all cheap...yay!! You know me. I love a crafty bargain :)




I really do want to play more with flower making, as I always enjoy making them. So for 2018 I've promised myself to do more and I will blog about my learning curve along the way. So here's to a year of flower power, so keep your eyes peeled.






Happy crafting

Debbi x
 
Disclaimer: Although Tattered Lace sent me these dies to play with, they are in no way part of any payment or incentive to give positive reviews. I'm not obliged to blog about them. Any links are included for ease of use for the blog reader to use if they wish, I do not receive any commission for including it.
As, like yourself, I am just a hobby crafter, all opinions are my own and I, and always will do, only share things that I have loved using as matter of interest  to others and nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx