Friday 4 April 2014

Spring is in the air - Stamping Dragon challenge

Hiya crafty friends,


I'm soooooo pleased to announce I have been ask to join the Stamping Dragons Monthly Challenge design team. And I'm so excited to be using the fantastic downloads from Stamping Dragon Designs! I have so many ideas already running through my head.

So without further ado I will get onto this months challenge theme, which is

'Springtime'

Where you could win the fantastic prize of a £5 voucher for the store!!
 


For my project I have used the gorgeous Circular Floral frame


to make my bowed card and easel



Thanks for popping by and I can't wait for next months challenge. I hope you can join us


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the light, airy, feel you've created with this floral frame. Lovely idea the way you've bowed the card front with the tendrils out over the front.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx