Wednesday 19 February 2014

Vintage Birthday

Hiya crafty friends,


So excited to receive my new DT supplies from Clare Curd Crafts...they are gorgeous!!!

I have made a very femanine card. I really like how the embossing folder frames the entire 8x8 card. It adds detail with taking too much away from the decorated area in the centre.


I know you're probably sick of me saying it, but I LOVE Clare's ribbons, and I have to say this is one of my favourites. It is perfect colour for a vintage/Victorian look.


I used a Big and Juicy - Spice ink pad to stamp the background to give a gradient affect. What's great about the stamp is that it can be extended just by lining up and stamping next to the first stamped image. Which is what I did for this card as it wasn't wide enough.


 I used the same ink to stamp the sentiment on one of Clare's very handy die cuts.


I have listed all the supplies I used below



Availible from Clare Curd Crafts




Other supplies used



6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, i love the colours...that ribbon is lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation hun love it have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the bow and center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Debbie, love the design, it's so elegant.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, this is stunning hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx