Wednesday 11 September 2013

All about the layers

Hiya crafty friends,

It's that time of the week again for me to share with you my Clare Curd Crafts Design Team project.

My fingers definitely got very inky making this card. I used the combination of Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold and Mustard Seed Distress Inks to make the sunset sky, which I really love doing, in all it variations. Hmmmm...I can see a lot of inky experimenting ahead making different skies...keep your eyes peeled ;)

Memento Tuxedo Black was used to stamp the grasses to give a silhouette effect.


I added a sentiment, cutout of white card to match the card base.




Project ingredient:


10 comments:

  1. Loved the layers and the colours are stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers network Facebook site. Hugs Tania(DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warm colours you've used! Great frame too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Debbie, love the colours and shape of this card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Debbi, fabulous blending, love the colour combo, great stamp set too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. his is lovely Sweetie, I love using distress inks xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx