Monday 10 December 2012

We wish you a Fairy Christmas (Meljen Designs)

Hiya crafty friends,

With all the running about that we all do at this time of year, it is nice to take a little time to yourself and do something relaxing. 

Well, one of the things that relaxes me is colouring with my Promarkers. I had been dying to colour these little cuties from Meljens Designs. Who have kindly sponsored our December challenge, over on the Challenge Blog.

I really enjoyed colouring these, and I will definitely be popping over to buy one or two more :)






9 comments:

  1. They're all so adorable and you've coloured them brilliantly Debbi.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! Great colouring too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are stunning i love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely images, I wish I could colour! Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring skills Hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute image. Love the colours. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are just so cute and fantastic colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous hun such adorable images xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx