Thursday 11 October 2012

Shhhh...do you want a sneaky peek at the Creativity Club's new download collection

Hiya crafty friends,

As I am lucky enough to be a Design Team member over at Docrafts Creativity Club I wanted to share with you a card I have made, giving you a sneaky peek of the new download collection available to club members...that is not due out until Monday!


It's such a cute collection with lots of elements, as well as papers to work with. 


I really love the pockets you get! They are so sweet!
For the card I made I placed some foam pads around the edge of the pocket which allowed me to use it at a pouch, which could be utilised to give birthday money, gifts cards, thin chocolate bars etc.




17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the colour combo. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbi, that pocket is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabby card......I can't wait to try out the design.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous papers and lovely card. Loving the pocket too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so pleased that you like our downloads! Don't they look great made up as a card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea for a card, the new collection looks good,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Debbi, great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, lovely colours. Love the pocket, great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbi this is absolutely stunning! Just love it! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the little denim pocket :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, it is so effective. I made a similar one last night with the money holder on mine! I have to say you have made these downloads look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulously fun card with this adorable jeans look pocket. The colors are wonderful too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx