Monday 23 April 2012

Craft Bloggers Network Challenge - Love Paints

Hiya crafty friends,

Here we are again, it Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge time!!!! And this fortnights theme is:

'Love Paints'


For all the information on how to enter this challenge can be found over at Crafty Bloggers Network Blog


And here is my Design Team project and I have to say I am quite pleased how it came out. I hadn't made anything like this for a long time, so I really enjoyed making it. And the fact it was quite messy to do just heightened the fun. My hands were covered in white paint...lol!

I hope you can all join us in this challenge, over at the Crafty Bloggers Network. I really would love to see what all you fabulous come up with for this challenge!!!











Project Recipe

Happy crafting (and paint cover finger)
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

4 comments:

  1. i adore your box and its inspired me to do something similar. love Jacquie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box Debbie. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, I never think of doing anything other than cards, must try something like this xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx