Thursday 29 March 2012

My love affair with Stampin' Up and news!!!!

Hiya Crafty friends,

I've had such a lovely start to the week. I was the 'hostess' for a Stampin' Up party at my craft group and had a fabulous time with fantastic demos from our Stampin' Up demonstrator, Shirley, who I would have recommend before this, but will definitely recommend her even more now.

It was suppose to be a crafting morning , but stretched into a crafting afternoon too. Lots of fun was had by all :)



I had been saving up for AGES for this party, as I LOVE Stampin' Up products, but can't afford to buy from them very often. The hardest thing about it was to pick what I was going to buy. Sooooo many gorgeous things, sooo spoilt for choice. I can't wait for them to arrive, but even better I got freebies too from their Sale-abration offer and unexpectedly I got lots of hostess pounds too!!! Love freebies!!!

Because it was a party I had made a few little goodies, but silly me forgot to take picture, so I can't show you them :(

I did remember however to take pictures of the card I made this week for a friend of mine who's birthday was.







Remember to visit us on the 1st April for our new challenge and news about our Big Blog Birthday Bash month!!!!!



Happy Crafting
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Debbi, well done FAB image Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbi this is just STUNNING !!!! I am sure your friend was delight with this xxx

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card and lucky you having all those new things to look forward to x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card colours and layout are fab xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed the workshop on Monday - the Stampin' Up! shipment is on it's way over from Germany, so not long to wait now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful debbie, love the pretty pink colours. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card and it sounds like you had a lovely day, will be looking forward to seeing what you make with your goodies
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx