Saturday 4 February 2012

Some lovely news...and it couldn't have come at a better time

Hi crafty friends,

Well, my day started with being woken up in the early hours by water flooding into the kitchen from the boiler, proceeded by lots of mopping and clearing in a freezing house, as we have no heating at the moment, AND on one of the coldest.

So here I am, under my duvet, trying to get warm and I thought to myself I might as well check my emails. After going through what seemed like a million and one emails. I got two message that really brightened my day and couldn't have come at a better time.

My blog has been awarded the Liebster Blog award, not once, but twice on the same day!!! The news really brightened my day and I would like to send a huge thanks to:


Jeanette at JJ Designs and

to you both.You really have made my day xx


If you've not heard of the Liebster Blog award. Here's what it is all about:

The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany. Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love.
In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:

*Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person’s blog
*Copy and paste the award to their blog
*Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blog to break the news!
*Hope those people in turn pay it forward by accepting and awarding “The Liebster Blog Award” to bloggers they would like to honour.



So in turn, these are the wonderful blogs I would like to give this award to:


Emma at http://www.emmascardsuk.com/
Linda at http://lindasrainbowcraftingcabin.blogspot.com/
Vix at http://vixykins.blogspot.com
Kerry at http://aloadofoldpickle.blogspot.com/
Marleen at http://www.marleens-crafty-space.blogspot.com/

I wish there was more than five, as there are plenty more I could give this award to.

Thank you  again Jeanette and Sue. Your timing was fantastic!!!




As always, happy crafting
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the flooding and your central heating Debbie hope you manage to get fixed and running soon.
    Big Congratulations on your blog awards they are really well deserved :)
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael! I really wasn't expecting anything like that :) Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. That's fab Debbi, it's funny how things happen like that, well done, lovely award :) (Twice!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your boiler and on the day it choses to snow as well - here's hoping it is fixed speedily and that you are warm and well done on the blog awards xxx what great timing for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbi x The timing was just right, wasn't it :)

      Delete
  4. Well done and thanks for joining in the blog hop too. Mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbi
    I am really pleased we have been able to cheer up a lousy start of the day for you. I was over the moon when I got mine cos I had had a bad day at work. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx