Today I'd like to tell you about our very first sponsor...MeiFlowers (February challenge). I have used this company for some time now and I have never been disappointed. They have a great variety of merchandise, and even better, their P+P is only 99p!!!
Some of my definite favourites are:
There is so many different things to pick from their shop, from charms to sequins, beading string to gems, wax cotton cord to organza bag, and I could go on and on, and they're all at really good prices too.
There is a fantastic ribbon shop with a vast array of ribbons from 50p for 2m and 29m rolls from £1.99 to £3.99!!! To suit everybody's needs.
I can't recommend them more highly. I love shopping there and they have very speedy delivery too.
See them at the following craft fairs in 2012:
- Rainton meadows, Houghton-Le-Spring
- Leeds Grammer School, Harrogate Road, Leeds
- Glow, Bluewater Events Centre, Kent
- Event City, Manchester
- Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre, Stevenage
- Five Lakes, Maldon, Essex
- FIVE, Farnborough
- Leigh Sports Centre, Leigh
- SECC, Glasgow