Saturday 24 December 2011

Twelve days of Christmas - Day 12

Hi crafty friends,

Well, here is the last day of my 12 days of Christmas. I would just like to say thank you for following and leaving such lovely comments on here, and over on Facebook. They are very much appreciated and means a lot to me...thank you xxx

For Day 12 I am posting some makes for the big day itself. Starting with some place setting gift bags, containing some little goodies :)



Napkin rings


Stamped napkins


And here a few things I have made for my nephews Christmas stockings

Cookie bag


Chocolate box




Huge Christmas chocolate button cracker 
(I nearly couldn't fit it on the photo...lol)






And lastly...


Have a great Christmas!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx