Saturday 17 December 2011

Bags and tags workshop

Hi Crafty friends,



On Thursday I had my last workshop (well util the next lot are announced) which was bags and tags. I found it really interesting and loved learning new things.

Bags and tags

The first one I was shown how to do was making a bag from a 12 x 12 scrapbook page. 



Then I went on to the tags, but not first making a divided 'pizza box' to put them in. I love this box and I am certainly going to have another go at making one. As you can see this one is not decorated yet as I think I am going to use it as my sample so I can remember how to make it...lol! :)





and here are the backs and fronts of the tags that were made to put in it



Lastly, I was shown how to make a large and smaller bag-e-lope (Not sure how it is spelt *blush*)


I have thoroughly enjoyed doing all these work shops, and they have helped me in more ways than just expanding my crafting knowledge. 
Thank you Shirley!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Great bags & tags! Looks like you had fun!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx