Thursday 26 May 2011

May Card Swap

Card #1
For this months Card swap that I have just begun take part in, I came over all experimental. The theme was fairies, which was a theme I hadn't really done before. So there was a bit of head scratching for a while before I remembered some stamps I had borrowed, but not got round to using, so this was the perfect opportunity.




Click thumbnails to enlarge 

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com  Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com   Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com  Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

The moon came about by total accident, as I had made a total mess of the original moon I had stamped. But my mum came up with the great idea of cutting it out. I experimented with some different papers and fell the some pearled mirri card I had...it was perfect. Unfortunately the photograph doesn't pick it up too well. So that was my happy accident with this card.



Card #2

My second swap card came about after coming across the Teddy Bo & Co website. I have to add that I had never bought a digi-stamp before but I instantly fell in love with these Teddies, they are sooooo cute and had to get the 'When you wish on a star' teddy to use with this card.




Click thumbnails to enlarge
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com  Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com  

Happy crafting everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx