Saturday 21 May 2011

Pretty in pink...

 Hi folks,

Oops, haven't posted in a while. Smiley  What with birthdays, appointments etc, etc life got a bit in the way of my card making. 
But here I am raring to againSmileyNormal service has been resumed, well.......  as normal as it can get with me lol Smiley Smiley


 This week has been baby week, which has given me the opportunity to use my baby papers and templates that I have been dying you use for ages, but until now, the opportunity hadn’t arisen. Many congratulations to the new mum and dad!




Shopping list for baby card.

Template - found on the internet.
Embossing – embossing folder free with creative magazine (but the cuttlebug Swiss dot’s embossing folder can be used).  
Dress – A very old, ‘Hot of the Press’, paper book.
Buttons – Pink flat back pearls.
Collar and white dress front – Nellie Snellen multi frame dies.
Ribbon, bow and peel offs - (or equivalent, can be found at any craft shop). 




Shopping list for bootee box.

Template - Taken from gift box pack that I bought from my local £1 shop, (it had 6 different box/bag shapes which I now use as templates.. ‘Wot a bargain......’ Smiley )
Box embellishments – Nellie Snellen multi frame dies, embossed with dot embossing folder.
Labels – Made on Scrapbook cartridge 2, and cut out with Nellie Snellen multi frame dies.



Shopping list for bootee.

Template – From HERE, embossed with dot embossing folder.
Lacy edge - Nellie Snellen multi frame dies.
Button – Pink flat back pearl and Nellie Snellen multi frame dies.
Ribbon rose, ribbon round the edge of shoe and white peel off can be found at any craft shop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx